Lego Universe Beta Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego Universe Beta Boards

A place for everything Beta!

HomePortalRulesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rank: The Nexus Tower!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FD_Cabey9
Founder Brickeeper
Founder Brickeeper
FD_Cabey9

Were you a Beta Tester? : Yes, yes, yes!
LEGO Universe Badge LEGO Universe Badge Beta Badge Beta Testers Badge Faction Badge The Assembly Stop Motion Badge Stop Motion Badge
LDD Builder Badge Cancel
LUNF Member LUNF Member

New Rank: The Nexus Tower! Empty
PostSubject: New Rank: The Nexus Tower!   New Rank: The Nexus Tower! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 am

Attention Members:

The Nexus Tower is now in Lego Universe! I am excited for all you LUBB members with game time! You will have an awesome time playing on the Largest LU World Yet!

--------------------------------------------Click to enlarge------------------------------------------

Also, I hope you enjoy your new Valliant Weapons and Faction Pets!

New Rank: The Nexus Tower! PicF6AB7F46C503A0EE0E36289FB918A35A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Rank: The Nexus Tower! Pets1010

But all of us that don’t have game time can enjoy an awesome new rank for the Lego Universe Beta Boards! (You can reach this rank even if you do have game time [LEGO] ) Here it is: The Nexus Tower!

New Rank: The Nexus Tower! 12_nex10

You’ll need to post 1000 posts before you earn this rank. This new rank will be the highest rank you can reach (For now…). Enjoy your new rank, LUBB members!

Also, here is the trailer for The Nexus Tower:
Back to top Go down
https://legouniversebeta.forumotion.com

New Rank: The Nexus Tower!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lego Universe Beta Boards :: News :: General News!-
Jump to: