Lego Universe Beta Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego Universe Beta Boards

A place for everything Beta!

HomePortalRulesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Beta Friends!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FD_Cabey9
Founder Brickeeper
Founder Brickeeper
FD_Cabey9

Were you a Beta Tester? : Yes, yes, yes!
LEGO Universe Badge LEGO Universe Badge Beta Badge Beta Testers Badge Faction Badge The Assembly Stop Motion Badge Stop Motion Badge
LDD Builder Badge Cancel
LUNF Member LUNF Member

Your Beta Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Your Beta Friends!   Your Beta Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 pm

I made this topic so we could remember our good friends from Beta. Some of my friends didn't come back at launch. So, tell us about your friends from Beta!

Here's a few of mine:

Hammie - My best friend in Beta. He was a Rank 3 Engineer and Summoner, like me. We stayed together 'till the end of Beta. I sadly have not seen him since. For the first month of LU, I kept asking if a minifig named Hammie had joined LU. He never did.... :( I miss him very badly.

Jadebenn - Jade is one of my other great friends from Beta. Unlike Hammie, he returned at launch. For some reason, his name was changed to JadeBe, without explanation. We still hang out today.

loolbricks - Bricks also came back at launch, for the first month. I haven't seen him since. He's a great builder in LU and one of the friendliest minifigs I've met.
Back to top Go down
https://legouniversebeta.forumotion.com
rioforce
Founder Brickeeper
Founder Brickeeper
rioforce

Method Of Gameplay :
  • Free-To-Play Member

Were you a Beta Tester? : I think so.
LEGO Universe Badge LEGO Universe Badge Beta Badge Beta Testers Badge Faction Badge Venture League Stop Motion Badge Stop Motion Badge
LDD Builder Badge LDD Builder Badge
LUNF Member LUNF Member

Your Beta Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Beta Friends!   Your Beta Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Well, NitroThunderStorm. He was a cool guy. I think he was from the UK. I was NinjaBrown (at the beginning of beta), and I added him as a friend. Then, the first beta wipe happened. I was NinjaBrown again, and he accepted my friend request. Then, the second beta wipe, I was DaringDude, So I met up with him, and I told him that I was NinjaBrown. So then, an VERY bad but came up and the game wouldn't load the DaringDude minifig. So I made a new minifig, and called him ThirstyChocolateRavioli. I never saw him again.

I also had other friends! I'll post about them later. I need to find their names.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LukeActionFilms

Your Beta Friends!
Page 1 of 1