Lego Universe Beta Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego Universe Beta Boards

A place for everything Beta!

HomePortalRulesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chat Box!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FD_Cabey9
Founder Brickeeper
Founder Brickeeper
FD_Cabey9

Were you a Beta Tester? : Yes, yes, yes!
LEGO Universe Badge LEGO Universe Badge Beta Badge Beta Testers Badge Faction Badge The Assembly Stop Motion Badge Stop Motion Badge
LDD Builder Badge Cancel
LUNF Member LUNF Member

The Chat Box! Empty
PostSubject: The Chat Box!   The Chat Box! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Here on LUBB, like all forums, we have a chat box. Here, the chat box is not very known. So, I, FD_rioforce (The Former Admin), have descited to make it popular. On the navigation bar you will see a picture that looks like this:

The Chat Box! 13_cha11

If you click that picture, it will take you to our new and improved chat box feature. You'll need to sign it to view it.
The chat box is a place where minifigs can just chat without littering up the forum. Please note: You MUST follow the rules. Some links are acceptable, but remember, you can get banned from the chat if you post any inappropriate links. also, anything you say on the chat will be there forever (or until a mod clears the chat), and all messages can be viewed by ANYONE who is a member.

thanks, and start chatting!

(The Former Admin) -FD_rioforce
Back to top Go down
https://legouniversebeta.forumotion.com
rioforce
Founder Brickeeper
Founder Brickeeper
rioforce

Method Of Gameplay :
  • Free-To-Play Member

Were you a Beta Tester? : I think so.
LEGO Universe Badge LEGO Universe Badge Beta Badge Beta Testers Badge Faction Badge Venture League Stop Motion Badge Stop Motion Badge
LDD Builder Badge LDD Builder Badge
LUNF Member LUNF Member

The Chat Box! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box!   The Chat Box! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Go Chat Box! WOOO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LukeActionFilms

The Chat Box!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lego Universe Beta Boards :: News :: General News!-
Jump to: