Lego Universe Beta Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego Universe Beta Boards

A place for everything Beta!

HomePortalRulesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lego Universe Free Trial!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FD_Cabey9
Founder Brickeeper
Founder Brickeeper
FD_Cabey9

Were you a Beta Tester? : Yes, yes, yes!
LEGO Universe Badge LEGO Universe Badge Beta Badge Beta Testers Badge Faction Badge The Assembly Stop Motion Badge Stop Motion Badge
LDD Builder Badge Cancel
LUNF Member LUNF Member

Lego Universe Free Trial!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lego Universe Free Trial!!!   Lego Universe Free Trial!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Coming this August a Free-to-Play version of LEGO Universe will be available for download from LEGOuniverse.com! This new, Free-to-Play version of the game will make the game more accessible to new players. Free players will be able to create a character, explore two zones, and build on their own property –giving them a taste of the LEGO Universe experience.

New players will start in the Venture Explorer and travel to Avant Gardens, learning essential skills which will help them throughout the game. New players will also have access to their own private property to build on, and will be able to explore all of the other Avant Garden player properties. There is no time limit on the free trial; free players will be able experience LEGO Universe at their own pace.

Lego Universe Free Trial!!! Freetr10
(Image Found File-diving By Supersoradude)

To experience the rest of LEGO Universe by exploring all of the adventure zones (such as Crux Prime) and experience new expansions (like the major Ninjago content coming later this year Laughing ), free players must become full members. Full membership will also provide additional benefits such as the ability to trade, chat and participate in exclusive weekly contests.

Current players will have move opportunities to show off their amazing Avant Gardens properties, cool advanced gear, and expert battling skills. We hope that the addition of Free-to-Play will give current players more chances to adventure with new friends than ever before!
Back to top Go down
https://legouniversebeta.forumotion.com
rioforce
Founder Brickeeper
Founder Brickeeper
rioforce

Method Of Gameplay :
  • Free-To-Play Member

Were you a Beta Tester? : I think so.
LEGO Universe Badge LEGO Universe Badge Beta Badge Beta Testers Badge Faction Badge Venture League Stop Motion Badge Stop Motion Badge
LDD Builder Badge LDD Builder Badge
LUNF Member LUNF Member

Lego Universe Free Trial!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Universe Free Trial!!!   Lego Universe Free Trial!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Since I cannot play the Full game, I cannot wait until F2P! It will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LukeActionFilms

Lego Universe Free Trial!!!
Page 1 of 1